in your construction company
Proven IT has firm understanding of the construction business and the specific needs exclusive to your industry, including managing the logistics of multiple locations and satellite offices. We also know that for you, time is money and along with budget controls, you have unique needs that can arise outside of typical business hours.
Multiple challenges that exist in today’s work environment:
To perform everyday tasks and avoid diminished productivity, construction companies have a growing dependency on technology. The more complex the systems, the higher the risk of a breakdown or an inadvertent glitch.
Construction companies are challenged with a complicated network of IT software, servers, and equipment to integrate and oversee for uninterrupted operations.
An overwhelming amount of paper, documents, and data to track and manage can slow production and expansion.
A never-ending threat to data security, backups, and storage endangers business continuity.
At Proven IT, we know construction. We know how to:
- Successfully navigate a tight budget to make the most of your business investments, while still delivering on your needs
- Provide IT service to your location, whether that’s a trailer parked on a city highway or located in a rural area, leaving you to focus on construction
- Effectively manage and store paperwork and documents required for your operation
- Unlimited end-user support and training, to keep your business up to speed and running seamlessly, something most other IT vendors don’t offer
- Reduce workload and the expense of costly labor by converting the many processes of a construction company
- Tailor the terms for rentals and leases to fit the mobile business processes of a construction company
- Help you manage cost allotments by billing specific job sites
Your ONE source solution provider.
- Printing Hubs for safety, security, and cost savings with fewer devices
- “Follow me Printing” that eliminates downtime by storing print jobs in a customizable queue that can be retrieved at any printer
- Green solutions that reduce waste, while offering sustainable equipment with recyclable materials
- Greater efficiency through routing jobs with full-control monitoring
- Ease of supply, maintenance, and support with consolidation of devices within your fleet
- Greater security with “Follow me Printing,” eliminating the need for unsecured, expensive desktop printers
- Savings in time and supplies leading to reduced costs and diminished environmental impact
- Greater efficiency with instant distribution of important documents to recipients you determine, customizable priority reminders, and routing hierarchy
- Added security that ensures your company documents cannot be lost or stolen
- Convenience with scalability to suit your needs and specific routing to departments or personnel you want to include
- Improved productivity with time-saving electronic forms that automatically populate with standard information
- Cost savings and green solutions with the elimination of many, if not most, paper documents
- Supplementing or filling in for current IT staff
- Partnering with your internal group to keep workflow efficient, organized, and productive
- Augmenting your IT staff with help for projects
- Full back-up solutions plus disaster and recovery services
- Help desk access via phone and online
- System monitoring
- Proactive maintenance
- Choosing the right system for your needs
- Adding and servicing equipment
- Installing phone lines
- Adding voicemail
- Changing extensions
- Reprogramming phones
- Bundled and dispatched service calls with our other equipment and services