in logistics and transportation industries
A logistics and transportation company is continually on the go — literally. The demands for up-to-the-minute location tracking, accurate information, and documents routed from drivers to administrators — and an ever-growing concern over malicious attacks — constantly challenge owners.
Multiple challenges that exist in today’s work environment:
To perform everyday tasks and avoid diminished productivity, logistics and transportation companies have a growing dependency on technology. The more complex the systems, the higher the risk of a breakdown or an inadvertent glitch.
Logistics and transportation companies are challenged with a complicated network of IT software, servers, and equipment to integrate and oversee for uninterrupted operations.
An overwhelming amount of paper, documents, and data to track and manage can slow production and expansion.
A never-ending threat to data security, backups, and storage endangers business continuity.
At Proven IT, we know logistics & transportation. We know how to:
- Automate time-consuming data entry processes via document and workflow solutions
- Scan/capture all shipping documents and share access internally, to clients or regulatory systems
- Automatically route Bills of Lading, Proof of Deliveries, invoices, air cargo manifests and freight bills to your document repository and automatically initiate workflows from scan portals, Multifunctional Devices (MFDs) or tablets
- Ensure internal and regulatory compliance with rules and processes for documents with errors, missing documents, etc.
- Improve accuracy and accessibility of distribution and supply chain documents to help you make important decisions
- Replace error-prone documents that require manual processes with electronic forms and tablets
- Utilize data resources from forms to adapt and inform your business about trends
Your ONE source solution provider.
- Printing Hubs for safety, security, and cost savings with fewer devices
- “Follow me Printing” that eliminates downtime by storing print jobs in a customizable queue that can be retrieved at any printer
- Green solutions that reduce waste, while offering sustainable equipment with recyclable materials
- Greater efficiency through routing jobs with full-control monitoring
- Ease of supply, maintenance, and support with consolidation of devices within your fleet
- Greater security with “Follow me Printing,” eliminating the need for unsecured, expensive desktop printers
- Savings in time and supplies leading to reduced costs and diminished environmental impact
- Greater efficiency with instant distribution of important documents to recipients you determine, customizable priority reminders, and routing hierarchy
- Added security that ensures your company documents cannot be lost or stolen
- Convenience with scalability to suit your needs and specific routing to departments or personnel you want to include
- Improved productivity with time-saving electronic forms that automatically populate with standard information
- Cost savings and green solutions with the elimination of many, if not most, paper documents
- Supplementing or filling in for current IT staff
- Partnering with your internal group to keep workflow efficient, organized, and productive
- Augmenting your IT staff with help for projects
- Full back-up solutions plus disaster and recovery services
- Help desk access via phone and online
- System monitoring
- Proactive maintenance
- Choosing the right system for your needs
- Adding and servicing equipment
- Installing phone lines
- Adding voicemail
- Changing extensions
- Reprogramming phones
- Bundled and dispatched service calls with our other equipment and services